Puppy mills are no place to call home!
Sign up for a chance to receive your very own ASPCA Puppy Mill Advocacy Kit including:
The Contest is void where prohibited and is limited to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. ASPCA employees. However, ASPCA volunteers and those who have adopted an animal from the ASPCA are eligible to enter.
· The Contest submission period shall begin at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on August 5, 2013, and end at 11:59 p.m. EST on September 6, 2013. One (1) winner will be chosen and will be announced on the ASPCA’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/aspca on September 7, 2013.
· Contestants must enter the Contest via the Wildfire application. Entries will be judged based on the contestant’s answer to the following Contest question: Why do puppy mills stink? Each Contest entry must include the contestant’s name, mailing address, daytime telephone number, valid email address, and answer to the Contest question. Incomplete entries will not be considered. By entering the Contest, the contestant represents that any written answer submitted is their own, and is not the work of any other individual. Any information provided is provided to the ASPCA and not to Facebook.
· On or before January 3, 2014, a panel of ASPCA judges will choose the winning entry. Judging will be based on following criteria: (a) originality and adherence to the theme of the Contest (60%), and (b) emotional impact, including use of language and word choice (40%).
· The ASPCA’s determination of the winner is final. Participation in the Contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement to abide by these rules and the ASPCA’s decisions regarding their interpretation.
· By submitting a Contest entry, contestant gives the ASPCA an irrevocable, perpetual royalty-free right to use contestant’s name and text without compensation (unless otherwise prohibited by law) for any purposes to promote the ASPCA’s mission of providing effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals throughout the United States.
· All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
· This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
· Each contestant releases and holds Facebook harmless from and against any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest.
· Contest is sponsored by the ASPCA. By entering this Contest, contestant acknowledges that Facebook are in any way associated with this Contest and do not in any way sponsor, endorse, or administer this Contest. All inquiries regarding the Contest should be directed to ASPCA.
· Each contestant releases and holds the ASPCA and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, successors/assigns and/or agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) harmless from and against any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the their participation in the Contest and/or use or misuse or redemption of the Grand Prize.
· The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of data in this Contest or in the running of this Contest.
· The Released Parties are not responsible for, and expressly disclaims any liability arising from: (a) the use of information by third parties, or from any error, defect, omission, theft, destruction or alteration of, or unauthorized access to, Contest entries; (b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the Contest website; (c) technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind; and/or (d) injury or damage to any contestant or to any other person, or to any contestant’s (or other person’s) computer, other equipment, relating to or resulting from participation in the Contest, or from downloading materials or accessing the Contest.
· If, for any reason, the ASPCA determines that the Contest is not capable of running as planned, ASPCA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
· The Released Parties shall not be liable to any contestant if the Released Parties fail to fulfill its obligations hereunder for any reason beyond its sole control and such non-performance shall not be considered a breach of the sweepstakes rules.
· The construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, and all issues and questions relating thereto, shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to ASPCA and not to Facebook.