*The contest is only eligible to entrants from the United States.
* The contest shall begin at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time on June 3, 2014, and the submission deadline is 11:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on August 1, 2014. ASPCA Judges will select finalists on July 25. Winners shall be announced on August 6, 2014.
* One winner will be chosen by ASPCA staff voting. The winner shall be featured in one of the ASPCA-owned channels. The ASPCA staff will pick a winner based on how compellingly their entry demonstrates the ASPCA’s mission to provide effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals. The resolution of any disputes or other issues will be made in the sole discretion of the ASPCA. All judgments of winners are final and binding.
* The winner will receive a Rachael Ray prize pack valued at $400 containing a Rachael Ray Cookware set, Nutrish Pet Treat Pack, two insulated tote bags, one year’s digital or print subscription to Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a set of four Rachael Ray Spice Grinders.
* Your entry must include your name, mailing address, daytime telephone number, a valid email address, animal name, at least one .jpg photo file. Incomplete entries will not be considered. Entries, including photos, become the property of the ASPCA and will not be returned.
* Photo submissions shall be accepted through the entry form and should only include images of animals owned by you. Submissions should not include (i) images of persons other than you unless (a) such persons are over 18 years of age and have given you permission to submit the photo in which such persons appear, or (b) such persons are under 18 years of age and the legal guardian of any such minor has consented to the use of such photo in which such minor appears being provided to the ASPCA, (ii) images of animals, other than animals owned by you, unless a person over 18 who owns the animal has consented to the photo in which such animal appears being provided to the ASPCA, or (iii) any images that may infringe upon the intellectual property rights of a third party, such as professional photographers.
* By submitting your text/photo in this contest, you give the ASPCA an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free right to use such name/text/photo for any purposes to promote the ASPCA’s mission of providing effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals throughout the United States.
* By entering this contest, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry, the sole owner of the photograph submitted, and author of the text contained in your entry. By entering this contest, you are confirming that the information provided with your entry is complete and accurate.
* Any local, state and federal taxes that may be applicable are the sole responsibility of the winners.
* All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.