LIKE us on Facebook by completing this entry form between Nov. 1st and Dec. 20th to be entered for a chance to win a new iPhone®5C or a new iPhone®5S. One iPhone®5C will be drawn each week and one iPhone®5S will be drawn monthly. Signup for eBill for an additional chance to win!
November - December 2013 – LIKE us on Facebook and win an iPhone® 5C or iPhone® 5S.
Commonwealth Edison Company (“ComEd” or “Sponsor”) residential customers who LIKE us on Facebook between November 1, 2013 and December 20, 2013 will be automatically entered into a drawing to win a free 16GB iPhone® 5C or 16GB iPhone® 5S. All winners will be notified by January 10, 2014. One iPhone® 5C will be drawn each week, and one iPhone® 5S will be drawn each month.
The drawing scheduled dates are as follows:
For the weekly winners of the iPhone® 5C - the drawings will be:
Nov. 1 to Nov. 8 - LIKE us on Facebook– Drawing date of Nov. 11
Nov. 9 to Nov. 15 - LIKE us on Facebook – Drawing date of Nov. 18
Nov. 16 to Nov. 22 - LIKE us on Facebook – Drawing date of Nov. 25
Nov. 23 to Nov. 30 - LIKE us on Facebook – Drawing date of Dec 2
Dec. 1 to Dec. 6 - LIKE us on Facebook – Drawing date of Dec 9
Dec. 7 to Dec 13 - LIKE us on Facebook – Drawing date of Dec 16
Dec. 14 to Dec 20 - LIKE us on Facebook – Drawing date of Jan 3, 2014
For the monthly winners of the iPhone® 5S – the drawings will be:
Nov. 1 to Nov. 30 - LIKE us on Facebook - The November monthly drawing for the 5S iPhone® will be Dec. 9, 2013.
Dec. 1 to Dec. 20th - LIKE us on Facebook - The December monthly drawing for the 5S iPhone® will be Jan. 3, 2014
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: The Win a 16GB iPhone® 5C or 16GB iPhone® 5S promotion is open to persons who are ComEd customers who are legal U.S. residents and at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry and residents of ComEd’s service territory in Illinois. Customers who LIKE us on Facebook from November 01, 2013 through December 20, 2013 will automatically receive an entry. The winning entry will be chosen at random from all qualified entries. Winning an iPhone® is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. ComEd’s decision regarding qualification and winning status is final. Promotion begins at 09:00am CDT on November 01, 2013, and ends at 11:59:59 PM CDT on December 20, 2013 (the “ LIKE us on Facebook Promotion Period”).
2. How to Enter: No purchase necessary. To enter, go to Facebook, search for the ComEd page and LIKE us on ComEd Facebook page. ComEd is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries or for telecommunications system, computer software or hardware errors or data loss.
3. Prize: [One (1) prize] per week of an iPhone® 5C each with an approximate value of up to $549.00 and one prize per month of an iPhone® 5S each with an approximate value of $849.00 will be awarded. Total approximate retail value of all prizes to be awarded for seven Phone® 5C prizes is $3,843.00 and two iPhone® 5S is $1,698.00. The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
4. Prize Acceptance: Prizes are not transferable or assignable. No substitution or cash redemption allowed except by ComEd, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prizes become unavailable. All taxes, including federal, state and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of winners. Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity within fourteen (14) days of notification. ComEd may award carrier-specific iPhones that can only be activated through certain wireless providers. Winners will be contacted by ComEd Marketing and will be required to sign and return a signed and notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity within fourteen (14) days of notification, as well as a completed IRS 1099 form. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact the potential winner, or if the potential winner does not sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity and 1099 form in the required time period, in the required time period, or if a prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received. By accepting prizes, winners consent to the use of his/her name, state of residence and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes online and in print, or in any other media worldwide in connection with the promotion, without limitation and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By accepting prizes, winners further agree to release Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with winners’ participation in this promotion, or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize. This promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of ComEd on all matters relating to this promotion, which decisions are final and binding.
5. Limitations of Liability: ComEd and its agents are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion. Illegible, incomplete, computer online or technical malfunctions, delays or human errors that occur in the processing, transmission or receipt of entries, delays by computer transmissions or any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrants’ computers, hardware and/or software, which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants’ participation in the promotion or receipt, redemption or use of any prize. If, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other causes beyond the control of ComEd, ComEd reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. ComEd also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify
any individual found to be violating these Official Rules or suspected of attempting to disrupt or defraud the entry process or the operation of the promotion, and ComEd may prosecute or seek other legal redress against anyone suspected of engaging in these acts.
7. Winners List: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope after January 31, 2014 to ComEd Marketing iPhone® Like Us on Facebook 3 Lincoln Centre Oakbrook Terrace Il 60181.
8. Sponsor: Commonwealth Edison Company, Three Lincoln Centre, Oakbrook Terrace, IL, 60181. ©2012 Commonwealth Edison Company. All rights reserved.
iPhone® is a trademark of Apple®, Inc.